Bring Fun, Expression & Authenticity to Your Teaching
What is Own It?
Own It is an online yoga teacher development and continuing education series from BIG at Home. We created Own It to support your growth and development after your 200hr yoga teacher training. The intention of this series is to support you stepping into your leadership and offering as a teacher during this unprecedented time in our world. Own It will address what is important right now and will support you in artfully, powerfully, and easefully using your unique gifts to make the difference you want to make in the world.
This series will give you access to showing up as yourself no matter the circumstances in your life and will give you access to continuing to share authentically about things that matter most to you. You will learn to make an immediate difference for your students through simply, powerfully, and naturally showing up as your authentic self.
You will develop your technical capabilities as a teacher, and even more importantly, Own It will support you in accessing your own personal expression and unique leadership style. At the end of this program you will feel relaxed, at ease and fully confident in everything you bring to the table and how you can best support yourself in showing up as yourself every time you teach. You will learn to share your authentic self and lead yoga classes that are a true in-the-moment creation, classes that are accessible, ease filled and fun... or whatever else you want them to be!
This program is a six week series and we ask for your full commitment. You will be supported through eight online Zoom meetings, 4 led by Hailley Wollak and 4 led by Nancy Perry. You will be guided, taught and also hyped up and celebrated by your Own It Cohort. In this supportive environment, you will gain the confidence to be yourself and own who you are! You will learn to consistently teach from this place of ownership and authenticity. We need you. The world needs you. It is time to begin OWNing who you are and what you came to this world to contribute.
Promises of Our Program:
1. You are able to produce immediate and lasting results for your students through teaching powerful and impactful yoga classes.
2. You have a breakthrough in understanding what it is to be relaxed and at ease in your teaching.
3. You transform your teaching in a way that allows for authenticity, possibility and FUN!
4. You have a deep understanding that your unique gifts are your contribution and you learn how to artfully contribute these gifts while teaching yoga.
5. You are able to share, connect, contribute and be the example of what it is to be an authentic teacher and leader in your life.
6. You complete this program with the tools you need to feel confident, free and fully expressed as yourself while teaching yoga.
You are Ready for This Program If...
You have graduated from a 200hr yoga teacher training and are curious about what’s possible through a new level of mastery in your teaching.
You are curious about what’s possible through a new level of mastery in your teaching and are excited about being in and learning with a community.
You are committed to your growth and development as a yoga teacher in the world as it is today.
You are determined to break free of the scripts, of old habits and create a new and exciting way of being in your teaching!
You are passionate about Baptiste Yoga and what we offer at BIG!
- 200hr Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Attend all of our weekly ZOOM Meetings for the duration of the program and pre-communicate any absences.
- Teach at least two 60 minute Baptiste Power Yoga inspired classes each week to anybody, anywhere and at any time.
- Practice yoga at least 4 times a week with anybody, anywhere and at any time (BIG at Home recommended).
Additional Program Details & Accreditation:
12 Contact Hours of Continuing Education with the Yoga Alliance (Teaching Methodology)
- Kick Off Call: Tuesday, January 12th 5:45 - 6:45pm CST / 4:45 - 5:45pm MST
- Saturdays from 2:00 - 4:00pm CST / 1:00 - 3:00pm MST on January 16th, January 30th & February 13th
- Wednesday from 6:00 - 8:00pm CST / 5:00 - 7:00pm MST on January 20th, February 3rd & February 17th
- Completion Call: Tuesday, February 23rd 5:45 - 6:45pm CST / 4:45 - 5:45pm MST
Early Bird Pricing: $325 if Paid in Full by End of Year!
Payment plans and need based scholarships are available, please email email@example.com for details.
Please note our cancellation policy: Non refundable. If paid in full, a credit in the amount of your payment will be applied to your account to be used exclusively for a future teacher development program with BIG Power Yoga.